Many home owners neglect the security to sheds and outbuildings.
This can be a costly mistake as many criminals use gardening equipment to then break into your house! Spades, forks and many other gardening implements provide perfect tools for forcing open doors and windows.
Criminals are always on the lookout for an easy target! Lawn mowers, strimmers, chainsaws, leaf blowers and hedge cutters are on the top of their list. With each item sometimes costing as much as £400 this is easy work if your shed has poor security.
Many home owners will also keep expensive bikes, golf clubs and other sporting equipment in sheds and outbuildings, all of which are highly desirable to thieves! Most shed are sold with very poor security fitted to them. Follow a few simple steps and the criminals will probably target somebody else.
OUR SECURITY RECOMMENDATIONS -
- All visible hinges should be fitted with security screws
- Fit high security padlocking bars and padlocks
- High security deadlocks can be fitted depending on door structure
- Install ground anchor points
- Battery operated alarms
- Security lighting
Get in touch with us...
We are here to help, so please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be pleased to hear from you.
Call us now on
or mobile 07831 487222
If you’re locked out, don't press the panic button,
press the phone button and speak to
Secure Homes for a FAST RESPONSE now!
||Which? Trusted Traders is an endorsement scheme which recognises reputable traders who successfully pass a rigorous assessment process.
Areas We Cover
Click your area for more details -
- 24 Hr Emergency Locksmith Service
- Domestic Locksmith
- Commercial Locksmith
- Locked out - Non Destructive Entry
- Window and Door Lock solutions
- Digital Locks, Access Control
- Bars, Grilles, Gates, Roller Shutters
- Door Hardware and Door Furniture