With cost of a replacement patio door often being in excess of £1000, call us for a free quote to repair your existing door.
- Constant use will eventually result in Patio Doors showing signs of wear and tear.
- The door may become difficult to slide back and forward.
- The wheels at the bottom are may seize up.
- The locking part of your patio door can become difficult to engage and release; usually a sign that the door has become out of alignment.
Handles may break off, which can occur when the door is difficult to slide and you are having to force it. The patio door keys may be lost, in which case the lock will need replacing.
We also offer the option to upgrade the security on your existing patio door. Anti-snap locks can be fitted if required. Additional extra internal patio locking bolts can be fitted to increase the locking point strength.
We are local, which means we can attend promptly. Our work is fully guaranteed.
We stock most aluminium and uPVC patio door locks and French window locks, so we are normally able to replace your locks with new ones which match your existing patio door and uPVC window locks.
If you would like a free survey and a written quotation, or just some information, give us a call now.
Get in touch with us...
We are here to help, so please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be pleased to hear from you.
Call us now on
or mobile 07831 487222
If you’re locked out, don't press the panic button,
press the phone button and speak to
Secure Homes for a FAST RESPONSE now!
||Which? Trusted Traders is an endorsement scheme which recognises reputable traders who successfully pass a rigorous assessment process.
Areas We Cover
Click your area for more details -
- 24 Hr Emergency Locksmith Service
- Domestic Locksmith
- Commercial Locksmith
- Locked out - Non Destructive Entry
- Window and Door Lock solutions
- Digital Locks, Access Control
- Bars, Grilles, Gates, Roller Shutters
- Door Hardware and Door Furniture